Saturday, November 05, 2005

Brad Pitt Compliments Jennifer Aniston And Criticizes Media



Brad Pitt has not enjoyed all the media focus on Jennifer Aniston's post-breakup emotional state. He Had this to say:

"Jen is the sweetest, kindest woman that you could imagine. I really don't mind what they do to me, but to take advantage of someone who's the sweetest and most pleasant person in the world, and to do it day after day, seems to me despicable."


It's interesting that he's saying this now, after Jennifer has already come out of hiding to appear on Oprah and elsewhere showing how together and capable she really is. I think I already figured out that she was working on a movie during part of the time that she was reported by the tabloids to be a total wreck. Anyway, we don't know the private stuff.

More...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker