Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Billy Corgan has moved in with Courtney Love


This is not very new news, but I'm going to throw it on here anyway. Maybe if one of them dies of an overdose I will get some traffic. I'm not bitter. Hey, you are looking at my page, I love you, it's those other people that I resent. Anyway where was I, oh yeah, Kurt Cobain's intermittently functional widow and the lead singer for the Smashing Pumpkins live in the same house. It's a cost cutting thing. My source used the word plutonic...I think they meant platonic.

I'd give this 'relationship' a couple more months. I predict that the last big fight will be about which one of them gets to pose on the front lawn to scare kids on Halloween. There will be cursing and boobs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




eXTReMe Tracker